Planning & Permits
Verifact Traffic are the industry leader in providing and implementing traffic management plans and traffic guidance schemes in Queensland. All our plans are designed in-house in accordance with the AGTTM / QGTTM and TMR Technical by our Traffic Management Designers (TMD). Additional review by a RPEQ Qualified Traffic Engineer is also available, if required.
Committed to continuous improvement, Verifact Traffic is always looking for innovative and efficient ways to deliver services without compromising on safety. Our TMD-qualified planners are able to implement their local knowledge to ensure that logical contingencies are taken into account. This includes; the type of signage, where it is placed on-site, rumble strips, portable traffic lights and the use of electronic alternatives to ensure that traffic controllers, site workers and the public are directed through or around the site in the safest and most efficient means possible.
Our traffic management services include, but are not limited to:
- Design of traffic guidance schemes
- Creation of traffic management plans
- RPEQ review of all traffic guidance schemes and traffic management Plans
- Risk assessments of site setups (including lane widths, bus stops, signage requirements, speed restrictions, etc)
- Liaising with the Department of Transport and Main Roads, local councils and police for permit applications
- Preparing safe work method statements, procedures and risk assessments
- Major events planning and management
- Incident and emergency response planning
- Auditing of traffic management plans and guidance schemes